View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
I agree that it's an issue. I frequently want to run search/replace to alter dashes—I much prefer "emdash" to "space-endash-space", but Sigil's searches often don't get them all.

Will the plan to eventually make Code View the primary mode of operation, with Book View as a kind of preview mode, one day mend this trouble? That will actually be a pretty sweet feature.
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote