View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:07 AM   #7
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Hmm, I still have an issue with the ­. They don't appear in 0.4.0, 0.4.1 and the beta's as visible characters, neither in CV or BV. I do see them when I open the document in for example Notepad++.
Since they cause issues on my reader (the famous ?), I want to remove them. Since there are a lot of pages, I would rather use Sigil for this. Am I missing something here?

I can do a S&R by selecting the hidden character, but only solves half my issue. It removes them, but I would like to know that the characters are in the documents and not find out on my reader.

Last edited by Toxaris; 01-04-2012 at 03:09 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote