View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml66 View Post
The reason why I want to erase is that the simple reset, or factory default command (which I've just tried once again to no avail)do not give me a working system: I cannot create collections and there is only one page on the settings menu.
That's because after you've done a factory reset, your Kindle is no longer registered. Once you've re-registered it by logging back in with your Amazon account details, you will be able to create collections and the "Settings" menu will expand to its normal 3 pages.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote