View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Bermudagirl
Connoisseur
Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Bermudagirl can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Unhappy Kindle Library Lost

Can anyone possibly help me? I have a Kindle 3 and use the Kindle Collections Calibre plugin to manage my collections. My computer recently crashed, and I have lost my Kindle library on my computer. Is there a way to copy my books from my Kindle AND the collection settings back into Calibre? Otherwise I will have to do all the collections from scratch again, which is going to take ages. And yes, I made a mistake by not backing up my library - I'll not make that mistake again!!!
Bermudagirl is offline   Reply With Quote