View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #800
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Thanks. It seems that problem is solved on one way. When I switch to DLite, Kindle doesn't accept input anymore. However Dlite still does. Fortunately I solved this by changing 14th line of stopdk.sh from
Code:
dstop=$(killall -STOP KindleApp)
to
Code:
dstop=$(killall -9 KindleApp)
Now it shuts down DuokanLite when I switch back to the Kindle.

There is another thing:
I installed both Duokan and DuoakanLite and try to use launchpad way described on this thread on this installed Duokan. Unfortunately it doesn't work correctly especially when I try to switch back to Kindle(It continually reboots). Could you solve this,too?

Last edited by thomass; 08-09-2011 at 11:38 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote