View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #83
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Noughty - I'll be honest, I'm having a hard time understanding your descriptions to understand the exact problem you have.
  1. What version of the plugin are you running - you have asked a couple of times about updating it, does that mean you are not running the latest version of 1.4.1? If not, upgrade to that as a first step, and verify you still have a problem.
  2. I suggest you add a custom column to display the goodreads id. It is going to make it easier to diagnose and replicate any issues you describe. The instructions for how to do this are in a spoiler on the first post.
  3. Of the books you are now still having problems with, I need some specific details. I would suggest doing the following:
    (a) Send me a PM with your email address and I will reply to that. You can then email me your Goodreads Sync.config file from the plugins configuration folder. This will allow me to see all your mappings and your goodreads user id so I can replicate your issue.
    (b) Also provide for me in that email some specific book details of the problem books. The title/author/isbn in Calibre, the Goodreads Id that you have linked it to (in the custom column), the exact menu action you are taking with it and the problem you are experiencing. If you have different issues, please give me details of an example book for each issue.

Hopefully with that information I can track down what is going wrong for you, whether it is a bug or just something not setup correctly.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote