View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
A RANT
The standard size for PDFs is 8.5 by 11 with 10 frakking point font. I hate it! I'm trying to read the document on a 12" screen. I cannot read the damn thing at less than full magnification, and that cuts off about a third of a page. I've always wanted to meet the sadist that set this standard.

But it occurred to me today that I might be in the minority. Perhaps most people print out PDFs. This brings me to the poll: Do you print out most PDFs, or do you read them on a computer?
A mix. I sometimes print them out, when they are documentation for a system I deal with. I normally read on screen.

But there are reasons why I have a 19" monitor in 1600x1200 resolution...
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote