View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Do you print out PDFs?

A RANT
The standard size for PDFs is 8.5 by 11 with 10 frakking point font. I hate it! I'm trying to read the document on a 12" screen. I cannot read the damn thing at less than full magnification, and that cuts off about a third of a page. I've always wanted to meet the sadist that set this standard.

But it occurred to me today that I might be in the minority. Perhaps most people print out PDFs. This brings me to the poll: Do you print out most PDFs, or do you read them on a computer?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote