View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #69
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Follow-up to the Vietnamese Spring rolls lunch...
My wife has a few friends over so we made a variety of dipping sauces for the spring rolls; peanut sauce, Thai sweet and spicy chili sauce, a mix of the chili sauce with Korean spicey bean paste called Cochijhan, and a lemony Japanese bottled dressing called 'Ponzu.'
The mixture of the Korean and Thai flavors seemed to carry the day. We had to mix up more of that! This was followed by the peanut sauce, which was just about finished, then the Thai chili sauce alone. The Ponzu was barely touched.

I ate so much I think I'm gonna have to take a nap...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote