View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:15 PM   #36540
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Congrats. Glad you finally got a good one you can be happy with. Hope everything else about it works well for you, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Great news! Enjoy!
I love my Aura HD, I'm now trying to get the plugboard working so it will add the which number the book is in a series. It just won't do it, which is rather annoying. It was set to "all devices" and "all formats", which worked fine for the Kindle and once for the Aura HD (although that was an epub and not a kepub).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote