View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:04 AM   #36532
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Must be slow-cooker day! I've got a chicken breast cooking till I get home from work. (Oops, sorry Pooh)
After resting in the cabinet under the kitchen counter for months, my wife got out the slow cooker and used it three times last week. Yum.

I'll have to start cooking with it when I retire in (hmmm...it's now three minutes past midnight EST) 74 days.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote