View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #116
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Sorry for off-topic reply...but I just noticed the "GO Launcher Ex" is in the Amazon app store. Does it work on the KFHD OK?

Found some themes for ADW Launcher Ex, but not the Launcher itself on Amazon. I'd feel "safer" with apps from the Amazon store for the KFHD.
This is topic, lol, I am off topic. We were talking about KFHD and Go Launcher. It doesn't work! Read the last few postings.

Does the ADW Launch Ex say it works on KFHD? If so try it.

I am tired from redoing the KFHD twice now. No more launchers for me on the KFHD.
new is offline   Reply With Quote