View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #22
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Theres a bunch of aussies from another forum i hang out in who are app developers. I've asked them as a group to consider looking at creating a Stanza replacement. I have no idea whether it will come to fruition, but I suggested that it could be a good option, because I too would be prepared to pay for a GOOD Stanza replacement. One of the devs asked me what was better about Stanza than iBooks or Kindle, so I told him. I'm sure I missed a lot of detail, but I'm hoping that one or more will take my request seriously. (and yes, JSW, correct rendering was on the list of must-do)
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote