View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:19 AM   #24
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorgoh View Post
I'm using Aldiko, iReader and PDF Viewer for reading ebooks on my Android HTC Legend. Aldiko is my favorite. The next is iReader. It supports txt, chm, pdb and prc files, but I use it mainly for my collection of technical chm ebooks.
I'd like to second iReader for android. It surprises me how often it's overlooked.

It has a fairly polished interface (book listing shows covers in a simulated bookcase), supports a range of formats and the pay version supports several DRMed formats (with more coming). The pay version is $2.

The author has been supportive of improvement requests in the past.

I'm not associated with the reader in any way, just a happy customer.
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote