View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #81
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
I didn't wander too much in the conservatory, yet I can't stop feeling a little bit of unfairness in this situation. I think maybe no off-topic boards would be the best solution then. No one would feel excluded or vilified, therefore there would be no complaints. No "sides". This is all about eBooks, eReaders and reading in general, right?

Anyway, this is Alex's forum, so he has the ultimate word. We are just guests, it would be rude to keep complaining to the host, right?

Last edited by Over; 05-07-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote