View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #62
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
For those who maybe interested in the EARL reader, a few comments from the blog.

It will not run Android 4.1. It will run Android 4.4, instead. (I think that is a positive, not a negative.)

Lots of FCC difficulties with the walkie-talkie portion. Specs have been cut back. (I don't find this surprising, I expected it...)

The rest seems to be cranking along. My personal guess, based upon what I have read, is hunting season 2014...(I'm patient.)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote