Thread: New Paperwhite!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #418
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I am a compulsive reader who is 72 years old. My eye doctor told me my eyes were getting old and I pointed out that my eyes were pretty close to the same age as the rest of me. I recently got a phone, Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini and downloaded the Kindle App just for fun. I was shocked to find that I can read on the small phone. I prefer my Paperwhite but if I'm stuck waiting for someone and don't have my Kindle with me, I can read on my phone.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote