View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:16 AM   #6
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
nate, i understand what you're saying, and i agree with you in 99% percent of cases, but i do see scruffy's point of view and to be honest i think in this specific situation the double post is justified. i'm sure he won't make a habit of it, right ?

(i say this because there might be people who don't look at "new posts", or only look at the new posts of the specific forums they follow ; and i can imagine there are plenty who follow the eb1150 but not the calibre forum. myself, for instance.)
Me, me, me, me, I fall into that category. It was primarily because it was posted here that I was made aware of it; especially given that I don't own a Sony e-ink device and I'm always in this forum....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote