View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
The Fire HD also runs my Netflix movies, my songs (great speakers) and can run free Amazon movies (Prime required). However, the Fire HD standard cover does not provide a stand like the Fire 1st Gen Marware cover did. Thus, the following stand is really a necessity:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
The KFHD smart cover is designed to have the cover fold back on itself to form a stand... the "kindle" rubberized grip prevents it from sliding in landscape mode. I've used it on a variety of surfaces, at varying angles and it works fine. A separate stand is only necessary if you want the KFHD to stand in portrait mode.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote