View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Question F/W v 2.00ASTAK081024 ???

I have a couple of EZReaders and they are really perfect for me.

The very first EZReader I got was direct from Astak, and it has v 2.0.ASTAK100628; which is 100% fine.

The older reader I got recently has v 2.00ASTAK081024 .

I asked (in another posting) if anyone has a way to either copy or back-up existing f/w versions, but it looks like that's just not any option at all.

I'd love some way to have a copy of the existing f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 so I could experiment with other makes/versions a bit, but I also want a way to go back in case anything goes awry.

My query after all that:
Does anyone here have a good copy of f/w v 2.00ASTAK081024 or know of anyplace I can get a copy of it ??
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote