View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
OK, this might actually work. I can access Librarian via my AOL email, but it is connected somehow to the Librarian on my work desk. Changes made to either location show up on both Librarians. I won't know if it actually works until I go home and try it out with that Librarian.

If it does not work, then I can certainly re-build everything from scratch on the AOL version. I'll let you guys know if this turns out to be a good idea.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote