View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #46
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Unless you count screwy font sizing and even screwier landscape epub mode which merely enlarges the portrait mode and splits it across two pages rather than doing a truly independent reflow. Sony could easily fix both of these glaring issues, but just continues to thumb their corporate nose at us.
I agree with this assessment. And it would be nice if Sony would acknowledge our requests. That said & after trying the Nook Touch a few times at the store, I will definitely be sticking with my Sony. If Sony comes up with a reader in the Fall & it addresses some of the issues I have with it, I would definitely upgrade.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote