View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Thanks! In the end I uninstalled the Sony Library software then simply plugged my reader in whilst calibre was open. After a couple of seconds a device icon appeared and calibre identified which books on the reader were in the calibre library and which were not. I sent a few books to the reader and all worked very well. I really like the way that multiple tags cause a book to appear in multiple collections, (presumably without duplicating the book on the reader).

Do I need to send my books one by one or does calibre have an option to sync its library to the reader?

----

My avatar is suffering from Gecko Jealousy Syndrome and has been wearing shoes which are much too tight, resulting in swollen toes which give him a more gecko like appearance. (I'll have a look for a better one!)
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote