View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #2023
kidtwisted
kidtwisted began at the beginning.

Device: JetBook-Lite
Just a side thought to my previous post, both of those site use Article index drop down boxes that contain links to all the pages of the article.
example source code from pcper.com:
Code:
<form method="post" action="/article.php">
		  <b>Review Index:</b><br>
		  <select style="font-size: 75%;" onchange="location.href=form.url.options[form.url.selectedIndex].value" name="url">
		 	 <option select=""> - Select - </option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=1" select="">A complete lineup</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=2" select="">FirePro V7800 and V4800 Cards</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=3" select="">Testing Methodology, System Setup and CineBench 11/10</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=4" select="">SPECviewperf 10</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=5" select="">SPECviewperf 10 - Multisample Testing</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=6" select="">SPECviewperf 10 - Multithreaded testing</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=7" select="">3DMark Vantage</option>

<option value="article.php?aid=926&amp;type=expert&amp;pid=8" select="">Power Consumption and Conclusions</option>

</select>
		 </form>
How could I build my article from there instead of the next page button?