View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 02:07 PM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Win Mobile devices on ActiveSync seem to resist access as a disk/device on PC when it comes to saving files. I've always had to save the file to the PC, then do a copy and paste (or transfer within an app like MobiPocket Reader) to get it into the device... or remove the storage card, plug it into a PC-connected card reader that allows it to be a seen on PC as a disk, and save to that.
Yes, that's what I've been doing, too. However, on my wife's newest WinMo 6.5 device (HTC HD2) I found out it has an alternative connection method that makes it appear as a USB disk. I suppose this WinMo phone could be supported as an e-reader, but it has no specific location for saving the books, and no preferred format (it depends on which of many readers are installed). Thus, any choice for those would be arbitrary.

Last edited by Starson17; 12-23-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote