View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #5
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Welcome to MR Kess Loads more writers joining in the last few days, which is excellent A lot of them seem to be from Australia as well..mmm I wonder if a certain Nomesque has anything to do with this
*innocent whistle*

As if I'd encourage hordes of writers to descend upon you and offer you their wares for free! That would be... RUDE!!!

(what gave me away? was it the fact that I greeted 'em all like long lost pals?)

nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote