View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 06:43 AM   #3
kyzcreig
Enthusiast
kyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkyzcreig can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
If you send the document(s) through send-to-kindle, annotations should be saved in whispersync.
I need to ask. How would I go from my current kindle to the send-to-kindle.exe. As far as I know I can't send the folders with the annotations via send-to-kindle.exe and the annotations are not included when I download from the cloud.
kyzcreig is offline   Reply With Quote