View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:49 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I can expand the list and click (or CTL click)on each author but this is a very slow process as after about 8 clicks calibre does not respond for 30+seconds (using I5 second generation laptop).
If you go to Preferences - Look and Feel - Tag browser tab you can change the partitioning to 15. This will allow you to easily do 15 at a time using the method you identified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I do not know the proper way to type this in the searchbar.
I don't know how to format what you're looking for either.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote