View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
I have a Nook Color with CM7/9 dual-boot and practically never use it. Screen sensitivity is just awful (at least on CM7/9) and the device is just so slow. It's fun to play with and hack but it's not going to be my first choice if I wanted something that's actually useful.

Even if you were to create the CM7/9 microSD yourself, the value of the Nook Color is already questionable (particularly now that there are plenty of options). If you're buying the N2A card on top of the cost of the NC, (that's what, $35 for 8GB?), I think you're much better off spending extra to get the Nexus 7 which is a much, much, much better device overall. At this point, going with the NC is a case of penny-wise, pound-foolish. No experience with other 7" Android tablets so I don't know what would make for good alternatives to the Nexus 7.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 08-02-2012 at 12:57 AM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote