View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:40 AM   #36
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Well, I rather doubt someone who would be trusted to work with classified information would have that sort of thing on their phone (though I thought that about them not simply losing laptops and flashdrives full of classified data too) but a lot can be gleaned just from which people are at which places at which times.

e.g. noting that a lot of the people who travel to $CLASSIFIED_LOCATION also seem to stop by $INTERESTING_OTHER_PLACE regularly is valuable all by itself, along with the identities of other people who also go there. All it needs is for people to carry a trackable mobile device in their car and a compliant advertiser.

I think years of reading about security and the data trails we leave without realising it has warped my brain; now I'm wondering how many red flags I've set off
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote