View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:33 AM   #54
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
As to the public airwaves, they belong to you, me, the Dixie Chicks, and Ted Nugent. I too, do not want the FCC to step in and decide what people should or should not hear. Clear Channel has a responsibility to um, well, act responsibly, with the public airwaves. When a Country Western channel decides not to play a Country Western band because they criticized the president, that bothers me (see explanation above). I don't want government intervention, I want the people to tell Clear Channel to cut that crap out, whether you like the Dixie Chicks or Ted Nugent (or whomever) or not. Not defend them.
If Clear Channel chooses not to play Dixie Chicks on a station because they think their audience doesn't like the music, would they be justified?
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote