View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #6
monkbythesea
monkbythesea began at the beginning.

Device: Windows Mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If by "toggled the view", you mean it should toggle and not just launch, yeah, that's automatic, basically, the keyboard shrotcut acts like pressing the button.
Ctrl+B to launch the cover browser would be great and I would very much appreciate it. As far as the toggle, I'm not sure what you mean by that. I do want a way to make cover browser full screen and not windowed. I have tried stretching/resizing the window to full screen but as mentioned above, it does not "remember." From my understanding, assigning Ctrl+B as a keyboard shortcut will solve my launching issue but not solve the full screen issue. Is it possible to also add a keyboard shortcut to make cover browser full screen as well?

Saved searches are convenient but there is actually a reason for using the cover browser on an HTPC setup for more than just looks. I use a program which allows me to control Calibre with a remote control. It's just easier to go left and right through the cover browser with a remote control than the normal Calibre gui.

At any rate, thank you for looking into Ctrl+B to launch the cover browser and hopefully you can make a shortcut to launch it in full screen as well.
monkbythesea is offline   Reply With Quote