Thread: Classic New Nook Owner
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #7
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon888 View Post
I will be in Atlantic City on Monday. The rest of the time I will be driving up and down the Garden State Parkway visiting the various members of my family. And reading my Nook when I can!
It is very hot in the South Jersey area. It's been that way for the last couple of weeks. Some high temperature records were broken. I guess mother nature is making up for the record snow fall we had this past winter. The ocean water is nice and warm if you plan to go swimming.
Enjoy your trip and your nook.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote