View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #58
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymon View Post
PS... In Marvin, with it set to "publisher's formatting", ALL my full-page image pages end up with an extra blank page afterwards -- but in the reverse way from iBooks! In iBooks, it only happens in portrait mode, but looks fine in landscape, whereas in Marvin it's the opposite.

Weird...
Welcome to the world of 'We know best' reader software
IMHO what I saw of your book (in Sigil where it seemed to behave as intended), was a very nice look

I tend to prefer the Publisher's (supplied) view. All I do is hit the font size ^ button for a font size that is pretty similar to a common paperback (the default is about 75%).
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote