View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #410
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Possible.. next time is happens I'll take notice.

I have after 3 hours of wading through so much jumble info extracted the PW fonts using KindleTool and few other programs. Wow that was fun! I learned alot. Now I have true copies of PW fonts I can modified them to my heart's content. I now have a true PW version of Condensed Caecilia! I is happy!

Now I must get some sleep!

Edit:
Who needs sleep? I can now use Palatino! I made a Medium version of the font. I am learning the terms. It looks so much better!
Nice work, Blossom! I think Amazon should hire you so we can have better looking fonts on the Kindle.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote