View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
The Modify Epub plugin will allow you to smarten the punctuation without doing a wholesale conversion, as will the "Polish books" feature of calibre (may need to add it to an existing toolbar/menu in preferences).
Awesome! Took me a while to find figure out where/how to add that "Polish Books" button to the toolbar, but that seems to have done the trick! At least, it's "polished" now, and as far as I can tell the HTML, etc. is all okay (Sigil did a "fix" on the files when I re-opened the revised epub), and now I just need to check it all over visually to confirm for sure it's all okay -- but so far so good!

Thanks so much!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote