View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #10
Abiyasha
Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Xendula,

I've checked the line you gave me and I didn't really understand, lol. I'm new to this ebook kind of thing. All these times, I've been reading with Samsung tab and I just put the books in attachment in my email and later, download it from the tab.

Will it work with either Kobo/Kindle? (Even though i'm leaning toward Kobo now for some reasons) If transferring from my computer to my eReader is complicated, I think I will just use the same way that I've been doing so far. Put the books as attachment in my email and send it to my other email address and download it. has anybody ever tried this before?

Anyway, thanks a lot!
Abiyasha is offline   Reply With Quote