View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #23115
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Black coffee (stirred clockwise in a smooth motion with the concave side of the red and chrome teaspoon facing towards the direction of flow) and a millionaires shortbread on my plate .
Red and chrome teaspoon? Helloooo? Didn't you get the memo? This is 2013... Please get with the program!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Woohoo, my new dress arrived! We have a new year's reception tomorrow
New Year's reception TOMORROW? See above... We already received it almost three weeks ago. By any chance are you also still using the red and chrome teaspoons?
Please post of picture of you wearing your new dress!

I shall have a small (4oz) amount of Bombay Sapphire in an 8oz glass (non-crystal) poured slowly, using my left hand (I'm left-handed) over six hexagonal ice cubes. (No holes in the middle of the ice cubes. Wait... can we still call a hexagonal lump of ice a cube? )

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote