View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Recently, I've logged into my account and have seen a message pop up. Not a private message, but something more akin to instant messaging. When I click on it, I was able to reply back. But now how do I find this record of instant messages?

I just logged onto my account and can't find them. I can find all private messages, no problem with that. It's just those chat-like instant messages I don't know where to find. And how do I initiate them?

Am I the only one who has problems using the user control panel?

--Pat
It is confusing. The trick is that the heading called "your profile" is clickable, unlike all the other headings. Click it and you will see the visitor messages.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote