View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Question about user control panel

Recently, I've logged into my account and have seen a message pop up. Not a private message, but something more akin to instant messaging. When I click on it, I was able to reply back. But now how do I find this record of instant messages?

I just logged onto my account and can't find them. I can find all private messages, no problem with that. It's just those chat-like instant messages I don't know where to find. And how do I initiate them?

Am I the only one who has problems using the user control panel?

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote