View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #270
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorogio View Post
true, I wanted to edit the first message but had no option for that, so if you can edit it it's OK!
OK, done. Give it a bit of time, and you should be able to edit it yourself soon. BTW, what about those icons you promised?

PS: Oh, I just saw your previous answer. So yes of course, I meant "grayscale", not strictly 1-bit. But as you can judge from my images, I can do pixel images, but not much more

Last edited by ixtab; 12-13-2012 at 03:02 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote