View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmess View Post
When you have a book open - goto Settings/Miscellaneous - last option is 'Sync reading positions via Dropbox'.

Jill
Ok thanks fella i already did that but for some reason i nether thought to tap the book in dropbox for some reason. i was expecting pro reader to display the books on the readers book shelf.

Google drive is a piece of junk compared to dropdox,i cant access ebooks or neatly set up a nice ordered layout like i can with dropbox.

Last edited by darksaber35; 10-05-2012 at 05:25 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote