View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:05 PM   #52
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I started reading ebooks on my desktop then I got a netbook and I used that but the screen was super glossy and the thing got hot! I finally decided to get eReader because I wanted to read more comfortably.

I bought a ezReader Pocket Pro because at the time there was a really nice guy who hung out here who promoted them. This is how I found MobileRead. I loved reading on my new eReader! It was so much easier to read with then the clunky netbook of mine. Eight Months later when Pearl came out I got a Kindle Keyboard because it's all about the contrast for me. I now own several Kindles. I seldom ever read a paperback but I do still buy them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote