View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Paolo,

many thanks for the kind offer. Let me try a couple more times, to save you going to so much trouble, and if it still fails, I'll get back to you.

The file is nearly 300MB, so it will take you a bit of time to upload it.

I tend to think you have no legal worries, because if the link is openly available and you are merely sending the original file, then nobody should be in a position to complain.

Thanks again.
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote