View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:59 AM   #35
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemc2 View Post
Your iPod Touch will play all of your video. There is a wonderful app call Air Video that will stream video from your PC to your Touch over Wifi. Air Video can pre-convert the video for you or convert it on the fly. I've tried it with several different formats using on the fly conversion and it worked flawlessly. Great picture, no buffering etc...There is a free version you can download to try it, the full app costs ~$3.00.

Oh, 10,000+ books, I'll never read them all.
I guess I could give it a try, let's see if it's in the Spanish store. However, my iPod doesn't play even Quicktime's official formats. I believe it has something to do with the device itself.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote