View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #1
Goshzilla
Zealot
Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Goshzilla has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Rocket Ebook 1150
Searching through Project Gutenberg

Right now, I am reading The Count of Monte Cristo, and I got The Brothers Karamazov, War of the Worlds, Jane Erye, On the Origin of Species, The Jungle, Crime and Punishment, and Alice in Wonderland on my backlog for reading.

Origin of Species I wouldn't call it light reading, I'm reading it just to get a better understanding of what Darwin wrote about to contrast it with the modern stuff that Richard Dawkins wrote in his book The Selfish Gene.

I'm keeping my reading list strictly within what I can download from Project Gutenberg, so if there are any recommendations please let me in. I want to read at least one novel involving the character Alan Quatermain(I only know of him from being used in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen), one Tarzan novel, and a good horror story(I already read Dracula).
Goshzilla is offline   Reply With Quote