View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #68
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
Daffy, I think your section on what needs to be converted is excellent. Unfortunately, I don't know which image formats the Kindle will display in the Pictures folder without converion, so I can't answer your question.

I didn't know you could change an .htm file to .txt file and it wouldn't need conversion. Very cool.

-----------
New subject:
Along the lines of Daffy not mentioning the de-DRM tools, I wasn't sure if we should mention folder support in regards to the Kindle. The process of creating folder support on the Kindle seems a little complicated and there are no guarantees that firmware upgrades wouldn't trash your files. Anyway, I'll leave the "folders" topic up to someone else.

-----------
Didn't care for Faulker, but I've only read The Sound and the Fury. Then again I did like Faulkner more than Virginia Woolf and James Joyce. Hemingway on the other hand is the man!

Last edited by Daithi; 02-12-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Didn't want to create another post.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote