View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I'm an outdoorsman more in theory than in practice, but I like that it's designed to operate as a self-contained unit--a tri-corder of sorts, for the Trekkies out there

Too many apps and utilities on mobile devices demand a data connection for no good reason whatsoever (usually DRM and/or cross-marketing with social networks). My main interest in tablet technology from the start was offline reading and reference.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote