View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #62
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
Hi Pablo!

Just a few words to thank you for your Quick and dirty ePub tutorial. When I began to learn epub file format around 9 months ago, your guide was the one I looked first.

After a while, we forget rapidly where we started and it's nice that someone take care of newbies.

Can I suggest you 2 little things?

Your guide has 3 main sections:
1) general informations about Html, CSS and ePub format;
2) Which is related to Sigil and;
3) Advanced formatting tasks.

So I think it would be more logical to keep the subsection "Back to Sigil: Code View vs. Book View" with the main Sigil section.

My other suggestion is: why not create an ePub version of your Guide? I understand easily that pdf format allows a more precise presentation of the informations, but an epub file could show directly the code you are using for, by example, a Drop Cap.

Anyway thanks again Pablo!
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote