View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 PM   #84
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Probably because not everyone is aware of the issue. If you know how E Ink is supposed to look like (no color blotches), then of course you can say something is wrong with your device. But if you are new to e-book reading, and if the Kindle is your first device, well, some people may not know the difference.

That said, I am perfectly happy with my PW, despite its defects. There are too many things in life that aren't perfect - I have no room to be upset about my e-book reader.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote